From May 15 to June 13, I was on the vegan diet.
This experiment turned out to be far less interesting than expected, so I’m going to keep this short.
- I can eat no animal products
- No meat
- No non-meat food derived from animals
- ie. dairy, eggs, honey, etc.
- When I don’t know if something is vegan, I google it. If the top few search results indicate a possibility of a food not being vegan, I don’t eat it
- I measure my weight every night between 10-11 PM
- I must inform every person with whom I eat food that I am vegan, and I must imply or explain that I am morally superior because I am not murdering any animals nor benefiting from animal slavery